Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Lisa

On Friday 20th August it was the wonderful Lisa's birthday


This Girl Is


That is her blog there, I recommend you read it, it's a marvelous blog full of sewing, crafty goodness

Her husband, Dave told me on Wednesday that it was her birthday this week (next time more notice Mr Hughes)

So I decided to make her some ribbon roses

Photobucket red ribbon rose

Two gold ribbon roses

Photobucket

two tiny blue ribbon roses




I made these into hair slides, so hopefully the wonderful Lisa will like them!!





gold hair slides


big red ribbon rose






I also got my boyfriend to make her a card,




here is a little tutorial to make your own ribbon roses!!!


Not a very good video


Ribbon rose tutorial

Anyway!


Happy Birthday Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. I need to learn how to make those! Link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a sneaky biscuit Julie! Thank you, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers, I just made the video but its no sound, eep :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need the sound? As long as it's clear what you're doing I think it'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete