Thursday, September 15, 2011

Coca Cola chicken

I had heard a lot about this recipe, and thought I might as well give it a bash, you can use diet cola too, if you want to be a bit healthier and can swap the passata for tomato puree to make it fully unhealthy

It looked tasty before I demolished it



For this take one can of cola






pour into a frying pan or wok


I think I'll use my wok next time, as i found this very hard to ensure it didn't splash down me when it was boiling, not exactly ideal


next add



5 tablespoons of passata, i found this was a bit much for me, i'm going to swap for plain ole tomato puree next time and a bit less, hopefully making it a bit less sweet.







add a splash of Worcester sauce

now stir, on a high heat, until the cola reduces





I really enjoyed making this, I tend to eat the same things over and over again, I also found a good website just for chickenRecipes, which is quite handy for me because I don't really eat much red meat, if any at all.

Anyway, this sauce can be used with ribs, pork etc, apparently if you use apple tango with pork, it's amazing!


I might give it a bash, i've not eaten pork in years

No comments:

Post a Comment