Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little & Large Craft swap

I participated in Vonnie's Little and large craft swap.

I've now posted my stuff away, so let me show you what we got and sent! I can't apologise enough for how picture heavy this post is, but I just couldn't help but show off!


we received this



Which I took some more pictures of. It included a hair band, 2 packets of sweets for Rachel from USA, A box of oreos, chocolate, a bracelet and a little peg doll. (which i forgot to take a picture of, sorry!)

some more pictures of what we got :)




A little pillow, it smells of something, which I can't quite put my finger on!




Some Green & Blacks Dark chocolate, Lush shower gel




A nice knitted hair band for Rachel.



Some Tinkerbell sweets all the way from USA


And we sent this...





A lion teddy bear, a horse, 2 bars of chocolate an amigurumi pikachi, jigglypuff, a little mario mushroom. Rachel also wrote a letter and made a little bracelet Which I forgot to take a picture of.


Lion teddy bear, that rachel sewed and stuffed herself





Amigurumi Pikachu, made by me, my first ever one also.




Amigurumi Jiggly Puff, made by me





Rachel's horse that she helped to stitch and decorated by herself.

and finally



MMM chocolate!!


Again, apologies for the sheer picture heavyness of this post but I'm pleased with both what we sent and what we got in return

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! How good is your knitting?! If I had received all that in the post I would be over the moon!

    ReplyDelete